Otsime praktikante!14 jaanuar 2015
Would you like to gain relevant work experience matched to fit your studies? Would you like to learn how non-profit organisations benefit people and participate in these important tasks yourself? If yes, then come be a trainee for Minu Unistuste Päev!
To support our aim and the work of our Danish General Manager Marianne Bruhn, we are looking for two trainees in Tallinn.
Traineeship duration: 01.02 - 01.05.2015
Hours per week: 10-15 hours
Key tasks for our trainees
- Assisting in realising our internal communication strategy;
- Assisting in developing and implementing Minu
Unistuste Päev’s external communication and fundraising strategy together with
our communication agency JLP (www.JLP.ee); our webagency Fraktal (www.fraktal.ee) and many other cool
- Writing, editing and publish our two electronic
- Helping out with organising events and other
- The opportunity to work in a young, enthusiastic, and
Scandinavia-influenced organisation in a cool
office located in Telliskivi Loomelinnak;
- Hands-on experience in various tasks involving
communication, marketing and design;
- A learning opportunity out of the ordinary;
- Unique possibilities to expand your business network;
- The chance to combine a traineeship with your studies.
The traineeship is something for you if
- Have some experience in communication, public
- multimedia or marketing and would like to gain more;
- Enjoy working on independent tasks;
- Are not afraid of actively engaging in dialogues and
cooperation with other team members;
- Have fluent oral and written skills of the Estonian
language. Knowledge of Russian is an advantage;
- Have good understanding of English - our internal
The trainee position is a non-paid traineeship. We offer an interesting and rewarding work experience while being a part of a truly committed, caring, and professional management team. Our General Manager was awarded an NGO Leader of the Year Award by President Ilves in 2014. We encourage personal initiative, independent thinking and look forward to learning how you contribute to the positive development of our foundation.
Deadline for application
Please send a short application + CV in English to our General Manager Marianne Bruhn (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible or latest the 30th of January 2015.
Dreams do wonders!